Diameter: .166 series
Grains Per Inch: 7.4 (450 spine)
Straightness Tolerance: ± .001"
Weight Tolerance: ± 0.5 grain
Available Spines: 355, 450, 550, 630
Uncut length (approx): 31"
Included components: Pin bushing and victory pin nock.
Optimal for: Long range target shooting. Field and WA/ FITA Outdoor.
- Durable, 100% carbon construction.
- Parallel taper design for faster arrow recovery in flight.
- Improved clearance and reduced wind drift
- Micro diameter ideal for long range shooting.
- Range of spines to suit archers of different statures.
- Digitally spine aligned for shot to shot consistency.
- Special coating for easy removal from targets.